Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My new Project

http://www.grotowski.net/en/encyclopedia/polish-thanatos-incantations


This  was the  project I was invited to participate in the end of 1980.During our workshop -1980 April to May  and before I leave to Athens again  in July  Zbigniew  proposed me  and I wanted to see possibilities of coming back and work with them. -We were working with Zbigniew on  the elements of Thanatos ( Death) during the workshop. I did not know that  they were thinking of a project on this, but the item  of thanatos was main at our  improvisations.  Thanatos is the Greek word for death. My notes from that time  on this subject are very interesting. Now I want to come back after so many years and create a piece on thanatos. Dedicated to Jergy, Ryszard,  Zbigniew, to Stanislaw and Antoni .The main character of the performance is Gertrude Bell.An other tragic personae Text by documentary, bibliography and By the writer Poly Hatzimanolaki  and Persian poetry.

More  news  soon on this Subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment